1. These terms and conditions govern the provision of all and any services provided by Star Visa Services Ltd in respect of but not limited to the obtaining of visas, passports and/or documents for their clients and all orders placed by their clients are made accepted subject to the terms hereinafter set out.
2. Star Visa Services Ltd will use its best endeavours to process applications for visas, passports and/or documents at the client’s request. However, Star Visa Services Ltd shall not be held responsible nor accept any liability for its own actions or those of any consulate, embassy, passport office or subcontracted couriers, servants or agents in delaying or not issuing such applications for any reason whatsoever, nor shall Star Visa Services Ltd be held responsible for expense and /or delay arising from or in connection with (a) incomplete application forms or (b) incorrectly or falsely completed application forms or (c) inaccurate or incomplete supporting documentation. Any expense or cost incurred by the client due to these delays or non-issuances shall not be the responsibility of, nor shall any charges be levied upon Star Visa Services Ltd. Tickets for travel should not be purchased prior to the visa/passport being issued unless they are a specific requirement for that consulate and in such cases open tickets should be obtained.
3. Star Visa Services Ltd provides carefully compiled visa and passport information in good faith on the express understanding that the said information is the interpretation of any or all information provided by respective embassies, consulates or passport offices at any or all times and Star Visa Services Ltd shall not accept responsibility or liability whatsoever for any errors and/or omissions in the information.
4. Star Visa Services Ltd will endeavour , wherever possible, to process the clients visa, passport and/or document on the instructions given and application forms submitted, although it is the clients express responsibility to ensure that the validity of the said visa/passport/document obtained includes and covers the period of time in which the client plans to enter and leave the country or countries that the client is visiting and for the number of entries to that country and is valid for the purpose intended.
5. Should a passport, document or other item be lost, misplaced, damaged, delayed or destroyed by any means whatsoever, including by any acts by subcontracted couriers, servants or agents , the cost of replacing same and/or any consequential loss shall be borne by the client and any contribution to the costs by Star Visa Services Ltd shall be entirely at the discretion of the directorate of Star Visa Services Ltd.
6. The fee which shall be payable by the client in respect of the services provided by Star Visa Services Ltd is exclusive of any consular charges whatsoever. Such consular or embassy charges as may be made will be the absolute liability of the client who must make payment in respect of those charges. Consular and Visa Centre fees are non-refundable. Star Visa Services Ltd reserves the right to raise its charges at any time with or without prior notice.
7. Payment of Star Visa Services Ltd fee is due together with any anticipated consular or embassy charges upon Star Visa Ltd being instructed unless account facilities have been agreed in writing prior to the said instructions.
8. Unless instructions are made in writing Star Visa Services Ltd shall not be held responsible for taking such steps as are reasonably considered as fulfilling the implied instructions of the client and/or as being in the best interest of the client and any charges for such services rendered shall be wholly the responsibility of the client.
9. Star Visa Services Ltd reserves the right to retain all passports and documents until payment of the aforementioned amounts is received in full.
10. Star Visa Services Ltd reserves the right to refuse at its total discretion to handle any application or carry any item at any time and no reason need be given, and to amend the Terms and Conditions as it deems necessary.
11. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England.